Tuesday, August 28, 2007

NZ DARE BLOG - All from scraps


This layout I made to try out for the NZ dare Blog. The cardstock was from when I first started scrapping I used it on my first page and got three pages for it and only used one and a bit. The patterned paper is Scrapbooking Annie paper that I used for a layout for my son in his all black baby outfit see future posts and for an envelope make and take I did at NZscrapbook crop. The lettering is some old mulberry paper lettering that I got as a gift when I first started scrapping and used a couple of times. For this layout I inked it black. The other letttering is some alphabitties by provocraft that I have used previously . The circles are from a beautiful paper range that is like a thik tissue and is a leftover from a previous layout. The embroidery thread is a scrap I had in my stash. This was rather fun as I have not done many layouts without my kids in.

No comments:

Post a Comment