Friday, June 6, 2008

Kiwi Jack me up June


Well Carol chose this Month and chose  a  layout by Ilka to Jack another favourite scrapper of mine so had some perfect photos for it instead of arrows I have used dragonflies.  These are made using precut vellum dragonflies then putting on kaisercraft self adhesive bling and pearls and then gluing on the beads.  The beads would have been a lot easier if I hadnt mixed all my beads up when I first started scrapping thinking I wouldn't ever use them - I dont know what I was thinking.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous :-) Ha Ha I know what you mean about the beads ... I did the same thing! (crazy huh!) I have sorted them since, but they are all messed up again because Aaron got into them a while back! :-{

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks awsome Beverly, love your dragonflies, you did a great job with them. and oh so cute photos

    ReplyDelete