Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Scrapbooking by Design June Sketch challenge

I did this layout this morning and finished my layout for So you think you can scrap part three. After taking a lot longer to do Liannes challenge then I would normally take the sketch layout was very quick. The elements for the contest were ones I have used and Im sure I have put them on a layout before but without a list - a list got me stumped there a bit. It makes me think I lean towards freestyle scrapping especially when the Kelly layout came together very quickly. Heres the layout for the sketch will share the other layout Thursday or Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgious layouts and can't wait to see your Lianne's - Wow, what a difference, just loving your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - really like that one. Good luck for the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello admin, nice site ! Good content, beautiful design, thank !,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this site so so so much :) Cool site!!,

    ReplyDelete