Friday, July 18, 2008

So you think you can scrap part seven my style

Well the contest is all over - its being great.. Go check Scrapbooking by designs forum to see the results. Here is my layout for part seven a no pointer again probably as it looks similiar to last weeks.  I think this is one of my favourite styles lots of layering and distressing. It only took me an hour an a half from concept to completion. The background paper is gorgeous - looks painted but isn't it was in Paper Pesto's July kit along with the other paper on this layout. I love how it has turned out and have added eight layouts to my albums due to the contest. (did two in one of the weeks)



Well I didn't do a whoo hoot yesterday to tired to think as I had a busy day with shopping,baking, cleaning house and having the kids grandad for afternoon tea. The kids got some holiday money from him and today we spent seven HOURS  shopping as they couldn't make up there minds or were not being sensible about their choices though Kaitlyn picked stuff pretty quickly. So the boys came home with hot wheels and pocket monsters and KT got a pony, a doll, bubble mixture set and a colouring in book and I came home with sore feet. So another busy day.

My LSS phoned the other day about the fiskars finger knife to say that no more were coming into NZ until September but guess what I was walking around the warehouse yesterday and found ONE for $9.95 which was a lot cheaper then what I had seen advertised so cant wait to have a play as I love cutting out patterned paper - that would have been on my whoo hoot list.

2 comments:

  1. I found my finger knife at the Warehouse as well as had been wanting one for ages but no one had them.

    Its been a great competition for you all and lots of fab layouts to go into the albums. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on completing the competition, you have created some beautiful work over the comp and go you for finding the finger knife. Vicki was a honey and got me mine too.

    ReplyDelete