Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sketchbook Olympics part two

Heres my layout for round two at the Olympics . I m really pleased with it especially since I have used ribbons and not only that on a boys page too. I don't often use ribbon more lace trim so its great using it. I painted the flourish then dipped it in sand to make it like it is.



products used
Basic grey paper
Fiskars Paper
Fancy pants Flourish
Various ribbons
October afternoon Journal tag
Pink paislee Tab
Kaisercraft bling and bling arrow
American crafts Alphas
charms
Sand
Paint
Copper Versacube ink

6 comments:

  1. Great layout - love the sand on the flourishes! those kaiser 'bling' arrows are cool aren't they ... I have just bought a couple myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Bev. Will leave a comment on Sketchbook tonight! Thanks for the paper by the way. I got a heap of Prima Marketing Paper from Scrap Savvy but guess what - none were the same so that is awesome. I have decided I love their stuff best at the moment! I have sent some stuff home with Andrew but I thought he was only bringing a backpack - would have got more/better stuff otherwise. Hope those nephews & my niece are behaving! Love ya lots Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how you used sand on the chipboard and this layout and the photo are so complimentary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous Bev:):)

    Love the swirls and sand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Bev, your such a talented scrap artist.

    ReplyDelete