Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sketchbook Olympics week 3 - The Decathlon

This weeks challenge was to create a layout using only 10 elements. i was a little bit concerned as to keeping it to ten but got there and it still looks a little busy and layered.
My elements are:
1. Basic grey paper backing
2. kaisercraft Patterned paper - cut out flower
3. Fancy pants Journal Block
4. Photo
5. Hambly studio Transparency grid
6. paint
7. Making memories chipboard title
8 -10. Heidi Swapp transparencies - branch, flower and butterfly

4 comments:

  1. Loving your layout - was dying to see what you would come up with for this challenge, as I know you're a 'busy' layout girl - and you've done it - with style!!WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this, it was stunning, so feminine and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Beverly! I really love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Beverley. I have only just read your journalling and it hit home to me. My Tyler is doing a similar thing, being a bit scared to go to the toilet or upstairs on his own. I wonder if there's something bigger going on with him, like there is with your wee girl? Or an age thing?

    ReplyDelete