Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whoo hoot Wednesday and lots more.....



A few whoo hoots (scrapping only)

I had a wonderful day on Saturday at NZ Scrapbook with some ladies from Sketchbook- it was great to meet the awesomely talented ladies I hadn't met before and to see others I have met. I took along page kits again so managed to get almost seven layouts done. There were some beautiful layouts done, chatting and SHOPPING.

Having my finger knife replaced easily as the blade kept on falling out - I lost my docket but NZ Scrapbook said they would send it back to Fiskars and they gave me a new one even though I had been to impatient to buy one from them .

Finding out my first layout I submitted to Up2Scrap has been shortlisted for publication in next issue - so have to wait and see.

Getting some lovely cheap scrapping purchases from trade me mainly from Scrapbook art who has a promotion on Thickers ie buy two get one free. I only paid $18.40 for three sets inc. postage.

Looking forward to some more scrapping happy mail as I won two challenges this week.

Getting a silver medal in the Olympics for my week four Ship Ahoy layout - so in the top four Olympians

Now on to some layouts(with no ingredients as too many):

Sketchbook Olympics week five - the monkeys slide up and down on the wire! - I don't know about this one....



Scrapbox NZ Colour challenge - new weekly challenge - I was the only one who did a layout so by default won it.



Sketchbook Fortnightly Sketch - a great sketch set by Hannah



Scrapbook Dreams weekly sketches - this weeks and last weeks





123 Challenge - challenge was to have teal,dots and scallops



Scrappin Patch Sketch - a double layout I haven't done one in a while

6 comments:

  1. great list there and well done on your placings in the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Seriously I do not know how you manage to do it let alone keep track of which layout is for which challenge. I am in awe! Got any tips? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to finally meet you on Saturday! I was highly impressed with the HUGE number of layouts you did, all of them just beautiful of course. Congrats on being in the top 4 Olympians, but that's not a surprise really as your work is stunning.
    Love the take on my sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I recognise a lot of those layouts! Go Beverley, on your Silver Medal - you certainly deserved it. So many lovely pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the medal, your layouts always look fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been scrapping up a storm. Quite certain that LO will be the first of many.

    ReplyDelete