Thursday, October 2, 2008

Whoo Hoot Wednesday



Its Wednesday again and half way through the first week of holidays and its whoo hoot time...

My big whoo hoot is my box of goodies arrived from Paper pesto on Friday for me to use as a guest designer - its a lovely kit very pretty and I have done six layouts with it and also will do the mini book that is with it with the leftovers (half done). I have only added a few things from my stuff mainly alphas and a couple of bits of cardstock. When I first looked at the kit I thought it was very girly but two of the layouts are boy ones. Check out their blog in the next week or so for my layouts and other designers layout - the full kit details are up too.

Getting another lovely pack of papers etc from Scrappin Patch including my rak for winning their challenge. Yes they enabled me again by offering a $20 voucher to spend in November or December for being a subscriber to their newsletter.

Getting a very cute xmas tree stamp and bling arrow from Julia at Scrapbox for being the sole entrant in the first colour challenge they set.

I'm a host for an ATC swap at Scrapbook Dreams have a look here close off is the 10th of October.

A whoo hoot for Christopher he is a scrapbooker too - at five he loves doing his scrapbooking and he does really well - I will have to take a photo or two of his creations and post them up - I think he did four today!! He is really into colouring in too and its a rainbow of colours eg a rainbow coloured lightning McQueen - soo cool. Kaitlyn and Brendan also do a little scrapbooking too. Brendan whipped up a very quick cool diorama? today too for his grandad where he is having a sleepover tonight.

4 comments:

  1. great list Beverley, sounds like you do have another scrapper on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 6 layouts and a mini-book is a fab achievement - can't wait to see them all.
    Sounds like your 3 kids are going to be awesome scrappers just like their mum :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Wahoot list there Beverly. Always great to work with new kit isn't it! yep, I did the scrappin patch thing too for the voucher!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big lot of scrapbooking whoo hoos sound like you are having fun with that Paper pesto kit 6 layouts wow.

    ReplyDelete