Friday, February 27, 2009

Scrapbox Monthly Sketch Challenge

I didn't think I would get this one done but yesterday while at my LSS I asked about basic grey's Marrakesh and porcelain ranges because I had read on their blog they had them in - I hadn't read it properly and the official launch was only next week but they allowed me to buy some so I got a few of each range. When I first saw these papers on line I didn't think they were that great but now I have seen them in real life they are my favourite Basic Grey Lines. If you want to get the papers and other products Scrappin' Patch has just got them in at great prices (though the current shipment of Marrakesh is presold but there is more coming) - they also have heaps of new cha stuff including Prima goodies.

So last night I did the Scrapbox Challenge using the porcelain papers I got - they are so pretty.

p1100287-copy

No comments:

Post a Comment