Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I will be back soon

Have had a great break away at the Mount - no scrapping done but did a couple of projects last night - which I will show you at a later date.

We have had a few walks, lots of playground trips,mini putt, seen the V8s in action in Hamilton, did the kiwi encounter at Rainbow springs in Rotorua(awesome and amazing being that close to a kiwi and no glass in the way and Katie was quiet!!) and lots of other things including scrapbook shopping at Spotlight in Rotorua. Well we are now back home school holidays are over and in just over a month (5 weeks today) Katie goes to school.

.....and I'm off to have my hot chocolate and off to bed earlier tonight with my book I got from the library today which I'm almost half way through - finally reading Twilight!! - have not seen the movie yet either.

No comments:

Post a Comment