Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I FOUND BAZZ!!

Yes I found him in the Scrappin' Patch

Come and join the fun over at Scrappin' Patch

Yes BAZZ is Bazzil cardstock and the challenge is between now and 30 June your assignment is to create a layout worthy of a Baz Award (think scrap $$$$, a PRIZE). Your criteria is you must only use cardstock on your layout - no patterned paper, no ready made embellies, no ribbon... allowed!!! You can stamp, paint, ink, emboss, colour, draw, punch, diecut, rip and anything else you like but you can't use anything that is not BAZ!! LOL Upload your take to the galleryby 30 June. Draw will be made on 1 July.
To help you along all Baz is on special for 99c - until 14 June only!!!

Here are my creations - my challenge was to use black and white cardstock

P1120323 copy
Black cardstock - background
White cardstock - stamped journal spot and other images and coloured them with ink and pens
also punced out a doily using a circle punch
Title done using paint and stamps and a touch of glitter
and just a bit of tiger lily glimmermist :)
No ready made embellishments!!

and my favourite

P1120325 copy

Two sheets of white cardstock
Background coloured with pencil crayons and title using coloured pens not felt tips doodled black border
Other sheet I drew freehand drawings with pencils then coloured with the pencil crayons that you paint a wet brush over them to make a water colour effect then I outlined the drawings with black pen and cut them out and adhered to layout. I used to draw little girls like that when I was around nine years old!!
No ready made embellishments or alphas!!

Great fun!! and that is from a patterned paper addict!!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the doddling Beverley - Looks like heaps of fun :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im quite looking forward to this challenge I have an idea already, just got to fit the creating into my schedule.
    BUT i have to ask Ive looked at your username many times and wondered what the meaning behind it is. Can you let me in on your secret????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scratch that i just found out why I shoulda read your About me first!!

    ReplyDelete