Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Me at Scrappin' Patch

Well I better update before I forget:

Over at Scrappin' Patch I have set a Multi Photo Challenge which ends midnight 20th of November. the challenge is to have 3 or more photos and it has to be a birthday layout - YES a birthday layout (it was Brendans 9th birthday on the 16th so I thought why not a birthday challenge).

Here is my layout (Brendans 7th Birthday)



Annelie has set the Boyzone challenge this week and It's all about love in this challenge...If you have anything/anyone MALE in your life - human or furry - you can participate in this challenge! All you have to do is to create a LO with the title starting with "Five reasons why I love...", and I want your journaling to be heartfelt.

My take



The other week I had Cosmo cricket boyfriend range in my design team kit and here is another layout that I did



With my other part of my Design team kit I got Glitz detour papers, glimmerz(stickers), pink paislee alphas and Jillibean journalling spots. This was to make up a take out kit which you can buy here and with it you can make four layouts.

Here is a sneak peek - to see the layouts I did you have to buy the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment