Friday, December 4, 2009

Vintage Valentines by Fancy pants Inspiration

Well the courier arrived this morning with my order and some Vintage Valentine papers for me to use for inspiration. So instead of doing some packing (we are moving house the week before Christmas) I decided I needed to do some scrapping :ROLL:

The vintage Valentine papers are beautiful and have lovely colours to them. I can see heaps of potential for them and not just for valentines. They would be lovely for girly pages - if you have in countryside photos these papers would look great too. You can find a lot of the products I have used at Scrappin' Patch - go check it out as Prima products have 30% off at the moment!

Here is my first layout of my DH and my hands when we were newly weds



Fancy Pants Vintage Valentines paper,Prima Say it with Crystals Topaz,Prima flower andleaves,fancy pants die cut and stamp which is embossed with cocoa, white and clear embossing powders,black cardstock, American Crafts Alphas

My second layout with my daughter at the beach



Fancy Pants Vintage Valentines paper,Prima fluttervine,Tim Holtz tag,Jellibean soup journal spot,ribbon, heart charm, tag and string,cardstock and corrugated card

No comments:

Post a Comment