Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New layouts for Competitions

Well Scrappin' patch's Star layouts have just been revealed. The star this week was Tara Orr who does amazing creations in a shabby Vintage style - right done my alley!

This is my favourite layout from the competition so far



Here is the comment I got from Tara it makes me smile:

"oh my gosh this is amazing! What is that background paper - LOVE it! Your distressing is perfect - the doily is so 'me' and the touches of browns in your title and music paper add the perfect amount of rustic. You are a scrappy queen!"

Now the next layout looks rather boring for Scrapbook Outlet's Competition which was to do a black and white layout. This weeks challenge is to use wire and I love my layout but you will have to wait til Friday for the reveal.







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page for the Tara week. I agree, you are a scrappy queen!!!
    Best of luck in both the comps. Can't wait for the wire reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOOOOOVE this page it's amazing. I have that paper tucked away somewhere might need to dig it out LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages , and NO~! Your black and white page is not boring at all, its gorgeous, love all of the detail you put on your pages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 'good times' page, the doiley and the choice of papers, all the layering, are fabulous. Gosh, I wish I had more blooms in my stash! x

    ReplyDelete