Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting some scrapping done...

I have had my evenings for scrapping the last couple of weeks as in the holidays there is no way to do so during the day. School goes back on Monday and I will have my first class at Scottie Crafts for 2011 on Friday so looking forward to next week.

Here are a few of layouts I can share - notice that it is mainly Sassafras Lass papers (they had a design team call which ended this week so we shall wait and see). I don't have a lot of their products as I tend to use them straight away when I do have them.

Firstly a nice bright layout:


Adding a little bit of Prima:


And some paint splatters:

 
Hand made flowers this time:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure have been busy Bev! Your pages are delightful, as always!I love the layers and those paint splatters.Wishing you well for the Sassafras Lass DT call :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, these are fabulous layouts! Good luck with the DT call!! :)

    ReplyDelete