Monday, May 23, 2011

SENZ is here soon!


Well SENZ happens next month and I am teaching three classes for Scottie Crafts over the three day event.  Two of my classes were sold out with the VIP classes so an additional class of one has been added and there are still some places in this one.


My first class will be on Friday morning of the 24th of June at 9:30- 10:30 (this is the extra class and has spaces available - book here) and will be a newly created "treasure box" that is a display item. There will be lots of awesome techniques that can be used on other projects. Here is an sneak peak of a similiar box:

 

This class will be repeated on the Sunday morning on the 26th June at 11:30 -1:30 but this class is FULL - Yay!

The other class I am teaching is a mini vintage album using lots of Tim Holtz tools  and loads of techniques. This is my other Friday class at 12 - 2pm (yes I am going to very busy on Friday!) and is FULL as well. Here is a sneak peek of a similiar album: 

 

Very exciting and I hope it all goes well with the biggest classes I have ever taught .  There are more classes at Scottie Crafts by the talented design team which can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment