Sunday, November 20, 2011

Paper, Scissors, Chocolate Indulgence retreat

At the end of October I went along to Louise Williams Retreat to man Scotties Shop there and scrap a bit myself and I have been slack about blogging about it. The photos on this blog are courtesy of Louises blog - bad scrapbooker that I am I did not bring along a camera!

Here is a group shot of us:



The weekend was awesome and people kept me busy in the shop! We had fresh baking for breakfast both days and large spreads of lunches on the weekend.  Thanks Debbie and Richard for doing the catering. The dinner on Saturday was a spit roast and I had a fair bit of pork on my plate! After Dinner it was creepy crop night and this what awaited us in the crop room:

Retreat3



There were two classes over the weekend abuffet crd class by Liz which I didn't do and a layout class with Louise. Here is one image of the card buffet:

Retreat6


This is my layout I created in Louise's class :


Even though I was manning the shop I managed to complete seven layouts and start an eighth which was pretty good!  Another layout I created was for the Halloween Challenge created from sponsored product which I added a photo to after I got home.


I can't share all my other layouts I created as they are for various future reveals! Lovely weekend with lots of free goodies and great company - next years retreat is already organised see the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment