Monday, July 30, 2012

BO BUNNY July Challenge

Shhhh...I think my mojo is coming back.... maybe my new L shaped white much bigger desk is helping! Thanks Andrew for making two new desks into a L shape desk! I am doing another rearrange with better storage, bigger workspace and easier access to papers etc....will take awhile to get it sorted.

Bo Bunny has a challenge on their blog to use white space on your project. Most of my layouts don't have white space and this one also has no FLOWERS! This layout is using the Etc Collection. Christopher looks less the impressed with having a photo taken!






2 comments:

  1. I really like the black ink/paint over the stamp and the different browns you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Bev!! I love it all. Thanks for playing in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete