Sunday, November 25, 2012

November Challenge at Kraft it up

Novembers Challenge over at Kraft it up is a minimalist challenge. This was a good challenge for me and I created a layout using no Prima flowers and the new My Minds eye Christmas range - All is Bright.  I loved this photo of Kaitlyn where she was at an age that Christmas is the sweetest. You know when they are aware its Christmas but also not to the stage of demanding/expecting presents.


Wait a minute there is no Prima on my layout......next layout post will fix that! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Loved that age too but those days are long gone now. LOL. Thats my fave Xmas range this year - lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowowowow beautiful page and little angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cool layout this is Bev. Love the fussy cut photograph and the sentiment. I remember when my girls were that age and they would be so excited in the days and weeks leading up to Christmas. Oh I miss those moments. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraft It Up!

    ReplyDelete