Saturday, March 7, 2015

Kaisercraft all that glitters!

Just sharing a couple of layouts I have created using the new All that Glitters By Kaisercraft.  This collection is gorgeous with a colour pallette of black, pink, mint and Gold. This is a great collection for girly layouts as well as Easter layouts.

My first layout is using the pink and black in the collection to create a girly layout.  I have used some of the papers in the 6x6 paper pad as my background.  This includes a fussy cut circle to frame the photos. The flowers are cut from tissue using the Tim Holtz tattered flowers die. The layout is finished off using the collectables, crumbled organza ribbon and a big pink feather.



My second layout uses the mint and gold colours of the collection to create a fun Easter layout. Using a mixture of the 12 x 12 papers as well as the 6 x 6 papers I created the background.  I added a Giant bunny that I cut out from my Cameo. I cut out the egg shapes from the foil paper and added some collectables and stickers from the collection. To finish off I added flowers, sequins and a doily.




Thanks for visiting see you soon!

1 comment: